Colorado Regulation No. 8 Part B - Asbestos rule revision
Process to Review and Revise Regulation No. 8, Part B
The Indoor Environment Program (IEP) of the Air Pollution Control Division (Division) will continue its process to review and revise Colorado Regulation No.8, Part B on a broader basis. On March 2, 2020 from 4:00 p.m-6:00 p.m., the Division will hold a kickoff stakeholder meeting to discuss the process of a full rulemaking and how stakeholders can participate. You can find a rulemaking strawman that has additional information about the proposed rule revisions by here. Additionally, other stakeholder meeting have been set as well.
- Kickoff stakeholder meeting - March 2, 2020 from 4PM-6PM, Lowry Conference Center, 1061 Akron Way, building 697, Denver 80230 (REGISTER)
- Pueblo – April 29, 2020, 3PM-6PM, Pueblo City-County Health Dept.,101 W. 9th St., Pueblo 81003 (REGISTER)
- Sterling – May 5, 2020, 4PM-7PM, Sterling Library, 420 N. 5th St., Sterling 80751 (REGISTER)
- Grand Junction – May 11, 2020, 1:30PM-4:30PM, Grand Junction Town Hall, 250 N. 5th St., Grand Junction 81501 (REGISTER)
- Denver – June 1, 2020, 4PM-7PM, CDPHE – Sabin Cleere Rm., 4300 Cherry Creek Dr. S., Denver 80246 (REGISTER)
The Division requests that you pre-register for the meeting(s) you anticipate to attend. An online link will be provided for registered participants who wish to attend through Google Hangouts. The link will be provided at a time closer to the meeting.
The Division requests that stakeholders submit initial written comments regarding proposed revisions by March 13, 2020. Submit comments or questions on rulemaking efforts with the subject line: "Regulation No. 8 - Asbestos Revision Comments" to: email@example.com. We anticipate that a draft proposal with red-lined revisions will be available at the end of April 2020.
Laura Manyak (f/k/a Shumpert)