Colorado Medication Take-Back Program
- June 22nd – Breckenridge and Dillon City Markets.
- June 28th - Wheat Ridge and Evergreen King Soopers; Tri-County Health Department Englewood; Denver Health (to be re-established in July)
- June 29th – Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Stapleton and Castle Rock King Soopers; Tri-County Health Department Commerce City.
Replacement locations will be added throughout the summer, so check back with us regularly. In the mean time, some local law enforcement agencies continue to accept medications, and Walgreens has started their own collection program at the locations below. Law enforcement and Walgreens locations can accept prescribed controlled substances (Adderall, Vicoden, Percoset, Ritalin, Oxycontin, etc.)
- 12051 E Mississippi, Aurora 80012
- 4401 Wadsworth Blvd, Wheat Ridge 80033
- 1111 S Colorado Blvd, Denver 80246
- 2190 W Drake Rd, Ft Collins 80526
- 1041 Main St., Longmont 80501
- 4001 E 120th Ave Thornton 80233
- 9141 S Broadway, Highlands Ranch 80129
- 1821 E Bridge St., Brighton 80601
- 3480 N Academy Blvd Colorado Springs 80917
- 2900 W Northern Ave., Pueblo 81005
- 240 W Parker Dr., Grand Junction 81505