Measurable Results Program
The measurable results program measures the chemical, physical and microbiological changes in water near point source and nonpoint source pollution control activities funded through the Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund. Studying water quality near these projects before and after helps determine the effectiveness of project operations as well as the planning and prioritization of future resources.
- Demonstrating success - program overview.
Measurable results studies
Studies in progress
South Adams County Water and Sanitation District, Town of Cedaredge and Town of Red Cliff.
Partners and resources
- State Revolving Fund Program.
- Colorado Nonpoint Source Program.
- Department of Local Affairs, Division of Local Government.
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority.