Clean water: GIS maps
Water Quality Control Division (WQCD) GIS data
- 2018 spatial representation of stream water quality standards (Zip file with ArcGIS geodatabase)
- Map of stream water quality standards (ArcGIS online map)
- Map of outstanding waters (ArcGIS online map)
- 2018 inventory of outstanding waters (Zip file with ArcGIS shapefiles)
- Explanation of stream segment 8 character description.
- Regulation 42 classified areas (ArcGIS shapefile)
- Regulation 71 to 74 phosphorus control (ArcGIS geodatabase)
If you you’ve found an error in the data of the water quality standards, please contact us with these details:
- GEOID of the segment.
- Cycle year of the segment.
- WBID of the segment.
- Potential correction.
All corrections will be reflected on the next integrated report cycle.