Clean water: GIS maps
Water Quality Control Division (WQCD) GIS data
- 2020 spatial representation of stream segmentation (Zip file with ArcGIS geodatabase)
- Map of stream segmentation (ArcGIS online map)
- Map of outstanding waters (ArcGIS online map)
- 2018 inventory of outstanding waters (Zip file with ArcGIS shapefiles)
- Explanation of stream segment 8 character description.
- Regulation 42 classified areas (ArcGIS shapefile)
- Regulation 71 to 74 phosphorus control (ArcGIS geodatabase)
Get an account for eRAMS access
Start eRAMS work by creating an account on the eRAMS website.
(An eRAMs account is not required to use this module.)
Includes CDPHE tools for:
Low flow analysis.
Regulation 85 data analysis.
Stream segmentation database.
Fish monitoring sites.
Watershed Rapid Assessment Program (WRAP) - Interactive map
This tool is used to extract, organize, and analyze data and information.
Organized by watershed HUC codes:
You can view:
- Geospatial characteristics.
- Water quantity.
- Water quality.
Found an error?
If you you’ve found an error in the data of the water quality standards, please contact us with these details:
- GEOID of the segment.
- Cycle year of the segment.
- WBID of the segment.
- Potential correction.
All corrections will be reflected on the next integrated report cycle.