CIIS VFC health care provider training
All Vaccines for Children (VFC) users must to take two online trainings before using the Inventory and Vaccine Ordering Modules within the registry. These trainings will review how to reconcile your inventory and order VFC vaccine.
VFC online training
The CIIS user trainings are available through CO.Train, Colorado’s learning management system, and are self-paced, computer-based courses available 24 hours a day.
To access and register for the two required online courses, follow the steps below, or click on the CO.Train instructions link.
Step 1: Create a CO.Train account. Skip this step if you already have an account.
- Access CO.Train.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- Follow the instructions to create a new account.
Step 2: Register for and complete training.
- Log in to CO.Train.
- Enter the Course Name or Course ID into the “Keyword or Course ID” search box in the upper right corner of the screen. Next, hit enter on your keyboard. See available courses below.
- The course details will appear on the screen. Select the “Registration” tab.
- Click “Launch” and the training will begin.
Available CIIS training courses:
- CIIS General User Training: Course ID: 1027956 — required course for all new users.
- CIIS Aggregate Inventory User Training: Course ID: 1047424 — required course for aggregate users.
- CIIS Manual Inventory User Training: Course ID: 1047749 — required course for manual users.
- CIIS Vaccine Ordering Module Training: Course ID: 1047402 — required only for users ordering VFC vaccine in CIIS.