CIIS general user training
All general users must take online training on CO.Train before using CIIS. Available courses include:
- CIIS General User Training Course (ID 1027956) - required for users who manually enter immunization data directly into CIIS.
- CIIS General User Training Course for Electronic Reporters (ID 1072563) - required for users who electronically enter data into CIIS.
- CIIS Reminder/Recall Training Course (ID 1030877).
To access and register for a course, follow the steps below or click here. If you have questions about which course is right for you, please call the CIIS Help Desk at 303-692-2437, option 2.
1. Create a CO.Train account (skip this step if you already have an account):
- Access CO.Train.
- Click Create Account.
- Follow the instructions to create a new account. After you create an account, you will be asked to complete your profile before you register for courses.
2. Register for and complete training:
- Login to CO.Train.
- Select the magnifying glass icon on the upper right hand corner of your screen and enter the Course Name or Course ID into the Search TRAIN field. Next, hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Select the course link to be directed to the course details.
- Click Launch and the training will start.