CIIS general user quick guides and job aids
CIIS uses three web-based sites that offer services to new and existing CIIS users. View a description of each site.
- General user getting started quick guide.
- A short, two-page document describing the basics of the CIIS main web application.
Use this before you start so CIIS displays and functions properly on your computer.
- Document historical immunizations.
- Add precautions/contraindications.
- Add and administer a vaccination.
- Update a Vaccine Information Statement.
- CIIS reminder/recall guide for health care providers and local public health agencies.
- Correct an immunization mistakenly entered as a historical record.
- Print immunization records.
- Immunization rates report tutorial.
- CIIS dosage report.
- How to Enter a Mass Event in CIIS Using the IZ Quick Add Module.
- How to inactivate a patient in CIIS.