Chronic Disease RFA
Track 2: Clinical-community Linkages Health System Healthy Behavior Support Services Referral Strategy is now open to Applicants proposing to:
- Establish bi-directional referral relationships with any health system. Priority given to Applicants seeking to work with current Chronic Disease Prevention and Management Track 1 or Track 3 health systems.
- Build capacity to implement an approved healthy behavior support service.
- Train providers of Chronic Disease Prevention and Management Track 1 or Track 3 health systems to implement an approved healthy behavior support service.
RFA release date March 13, 2020
Current Review Period:
|Deadline for submitting questions||April 20, 2020|
|Final answers posted||April 30, 2020|
|RFA due date (5 p.m. Mountain Time)||May 8, 2020|
|Estimated contract effective date||September 30, 2020|
If your organization is interested in this RFA opportunity, but has concerns with ability to meet this deadline due to COVID-19, please submit an email to cdphe_chronicdiseaseRFA@state.co.us.
- Chronic Disease Prevention and Management RFA
- Attachment A - RFA Cover Sheet
- Attachment B - Budget Template
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes
- Video Recording - Though listed separately, all three recordings comprise the Post Award Meeting and will describe the program expectations and how to maximize your organization’s participation in the Chronic Disease Grants Program.
- Post Award Meeting - required for all new grantees, recommended for review by any grantee with staff turnover.
- Fiscal, Contracting, and Compliance - required for all new grantees, recommended for review by any grantee with staff turnover.
- Uncompahgre Medical Center’s CQI experience - recommended for any grantees interested in learning about a peer organization’s experience working with CQI.