Chronic Disease RFA
Chronic Disease Prevention and Management Funding Opportunities RFA# 11460
Next deadline for application review is March 31, 2019 at 5 p.m. Mountain Time
Funding Opportunity Details
Request for Applications #11460 is a combined effort from multiple chronic disease prevention and management programs at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to promote and improve chronic disease and health outcomes among underserved Coloradans. This funding opportunity incorporates many of the services provided through the WISEWOMAN program, the Clinic Quality Improvement for Population Health Initiative and the Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Management program. All organizations, including those currently participating in any of these programs, are encouraged to consider this opportunity.
A webinar was held on October 10, 2019 to provide additional information about this funding opportunity. A recording of the event and presentation slides are now available.
RFA release date (initial review) October 1, 2018
Current Review Period:
|Deadline for submitting questions||March 20, 2019|
|Final answers posted||March 27, 2019|
|RFA due date (5 p.m. Mountain Time)||March 31, 2019|
|Estimated contract effective date||September 30, 2019|
How to Apply
Applications for this funding opportunity will be submitted in their entirety using an online survey via Qualtrics. Required attachments will also be uploaded into the application survey. Instructions on using Qualtrics and a complete list of required application questions are included in the RFA track guidance documents to help Applicants prepare for submission. Qualtrics instructions are also available here.
Please submit all questions about the application process to cdphe_chronicdiseaseRFA@state.co.us. Questions submitted in direct emails or phone calls to CDPHE or any CDPHE staff will not be accepted or addressed to ensure consistent information for all applicants.
Questions will be accepted through 5 p.m. Mountain Time on March 20, 2019. The Q&A document can be found here.
RFA Documents and Resources
Required RFA Attachments must be submitted with applications:
- Chronic Disease Prevention and Management RFA
- Attachment A - RFA Cover Sheet
- Attachment B - Budget Template
Chronic Disease Post Award Meeting, Cohort 2
The Post Award Meeting for Cohort 2 organizations, those who began Chronic Disease RFA work on September 30, 2019, is available via the videos below.
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes
- Video Recording - Though listed separately, all three recordings comprise the Post Award Meeting and will describe the program expectations and how to maximize your organization’s participation in the Chronic Disease Grants Program.
- Post Award Meeting - required for all new grantees, recommended for review by any grantee with staff turnover.
- Fiscal, Contracting, and Compliance - required for all new grantees, recommended for review by any grantee with staff turnover.
- Uncompahgre Medical Center’s CQI experience - recommended for any grantees interested in learning about a peer organization’s experience working with CQI.
Related Program Information