CCWP Portal - Apply to sit for an exam
Step by step instructions:
- Select the Apply for Certification navigation on the blue bar a the top of the screen.
- Choose Examination from the Application Type drop-down menu.
- Select from the Certification Type drop-down menu.
- Select from the Certification Class drop-down menu.
- An Eligibility Table will appear.
- The eligibility table needs to have all green check marks!
- Each red X must be resolved prior to initiation of the application.
- Terms and Conditions and the Colorado Certified Water Professionals Code of Conduct.
- On the left hand side of the page, there is a link to the Terms and Conditions, and another link to the Code of Conduct.
- After reading the documents, check the box indicating that you agree to both.
- The first red X in the eligibility table should turn into a green check mark.
- Affidavit of Lawful Presence.
- On the left hand side of the page, there is a paragraph that swears or affirms that the citizenship information you provided is true.
- This is a legally binding statement.
- If the paragraph is true for you, check the box.
- The second red X in the eligibility table should turn into a green check mark.
- If you have nothing but green check marks, you are ready to select the Initiate Application button at the bottom of the page.
- Selection of the Initiate Application button will take you to a secure payment page.
- Provide the requested information.
Be sure to click the submit button.
Upon your return to the Apply for Certification page, you will note that the table at the bottom of the page contains your application information.
Click on CCWP Portal on the left hand side of the blue navigation bar at the top of the page. This will return you to your Dashboard screen.
The left hand table now displays your application with a Pending status.
When your application is approved, the status on this table will change to Eligible, and you will receive an email with instructions about scheduling your exam.