Phase 1, March 1-March 31: Limited functions for operators (NO APPLICATIONS YET)
- Log in to the portal.
- Use your unique email address as your username.
- Use your unique operator ID number as your temporary password.
- Troubleshooting problems with log in.
- Change your passwords.
- Verify your certificate(s).
- NOTE: Your certificate number may have changed. Please verify your certificate category, class and expiration date.
- Add information to your profile.
- You CANNOT submit applications or payments through the CCWP Portal yet.
Phase 2, April 1-April 30: Full functions for operators, reviewers and instructors
- Submit the following applications through the portal:
- approval to sit for exams.
- Submit payments through the portal.
- Use the new course catalog to search for approved training.
- Instructors upload rosters and issue training units.
- evaluate applications.
- send approved exam applicant information to PSI (the new exam administrator).
- receive exam data from PSI.
- issue certificates.
Phase 3, May 1: Full functions for course providers
- Course providers submit courses for training unit approval.
The portal is managed by the staff at the Colorado Certified Water Professionals program office - please contact them with questions or account issues.