Phase 1, Current status: Limited functions for operators (NO APPLICATIONS YET)
- Log in to the portal.
- Use your unique email address as your username.
- Use your unique operator ID number as your temporary password.
- Troubleshooting problems with log in.
- Change your passwords.
- Verify your certificate(s).
- NOTE: Your certificate number may have changed. Please verify your certificate category, class and expiration date.
- Add information to your profile.
- You CANNOT submit applications or payments through the CCWP Portal yet.
- Operators whose certificates expire between April 15 and May 15 will receive an email from the CCWP Office with instructions about renewing outside the CCWP Portal. If your certificate expires within that time frame and you do not receive an email by April 1, 2019, please contact the CCWP Office.
Phase 2, Before the end of May: Full functions for operators, reviewers and instructors
- Submit the following applications through the portal:
- approval to sit for exams.
- course approval.
- Submit payments through the portal.
- Use the new course catalog to search for approved training.
- Instructors upload rosters and issue training units.
- evaluate applications.
- send approved exam applicant information to PSI (the new exam administrator).
- receive exam data from PSI.
- issue certificates.
The portal is managed by the staff at the Colorado Certified Water Professionals program office - please contact them with questions or account issues.