CCWP - Operator misconduct complaints
- Complaints against certified water or wastewater facility operators may be filed by anyone who alleges that an operator has not complied with the requirements of sections 25-9-101 through 110, C.R.S. or the Water and Wastewater Facility Operators Certification Requirements, 5 CCR 1003-2, Regulation 100.
- Please use the above link to access the form.
- Download and complete the form.
- Attach documentation that supports the specific allegation against the operator.
- Submit the completed form and attachments electronically to
or mail the entire submission to
WQCD - Facility Operator Certification
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, CO 80246-1530