CCWP - Certificate renewal
Operator must hold a current Colorado operator certificate or, for restoration of an expired certificate, a Colorado operator certificate that expired no more than two years from the expiration date.
Operator must meet the relevant training units requirements:
For class D, class 1 or class T certificates 1.2 training units
For class C, class 2 or class S certificates 1.8 training units
For class B or class 3 certificates 2.4 training units
For class A or class 4 certificates 3.0 training units
- At least 50% of the training units for certificate renewal must be for courses approved for credit in the specific certificate category being renewed.
Searchable catalog of approved training unit courses
- Log in to the CCWP Portal.
- User ID will be your unique email address.
- Temporary password will be your operator ID number.
- Request catalog training units and upload course completion certificates as necessary.
- Apply for certificate renewal using the link to the right of the certificate you wish to renew on your home page (dashboard).
- Applications will be reviewed within approximately 10 business days to confirm eligibility. Reviewer will
- approve renewal;
- request additional information; or
- deny the application.
- An email will be sent to the operator with notification of reviewer's decision.