CCPD Grant Program Review Committee
Vacancy announcement - deadline extended
- Cardiovascular disease professional.
- Cancer professional.
- Public health professional.
- An application form.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Statement of interest.
- A brief biography.
Or, call: +1 253 215 8782 US or +1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 839 634 060
The CCPD Review Committee invites input regarding program and grantee funding impacts with public comments at the June 12, 2020 meeting with the following options:
- Provide verbal public comment at the June 12 Review Committee meeting. Please sign up by COB (5 p.m.) on Thursday, June 11, using this form. Then join the Zoom meeting (with URL address and phone lines listed above) to provide your verbal comments. The Committee Chair will invite persons from the sign-up list to unmute and share comments; verbal comments may be limited to 3 minutes each.
- Provide written comments (1 page max) in advance of the meeting. Written comments will be provided to the Review Committee members prior to the meeting and therefore are due by COB (5 p.m.) on Thursday, June 11, 2020. Please send written comments to: email@example.com.
A 16-member working advisory board develops funding priorities, reviews grant applications and makes recommendations to the Board of Health for the competitive grants program.
Volunteer members are appointed by the Board of Health, the Legislature and CDPHE's executive director, and serve a three-year term.
Created in 2005 by Amendment 35 with the responsibility for "overseeing program strategies and activities and ensuring compliance with Section 25-20.5-302" of the Colorado Revised Statutes (CRS 25-20.5-303 ).