General information, health risks
List of reference documents relating to CFCs
Facility notification form, air conditioning and refrigeration registration information sheet, change in status form
Fee and billing information, contact information
- You can leave a message, report violations or request assistance with state or federal chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) programs.
- Calls will be returned within 24 hours.
What we do
Our mission is to reduce emissions of ozone-depleting compounds, chlorofluorocarbons and hydrofluorocarbons through an inspection and compliance program. We:
- Contract with seven local health departments, which perform inspections, respond to complaints and initiate compliance actions in their respective counties.
- Conduct training and oversee the program, and conduct inspections, compliance and monitoring for the non-contracted portion of the state.
- Regularly inspect stationary and automotive sources for compliance.
- Respond to general complaints about ozone-depleting compounds.