Concerns and emergencies

Picture of a hand picking up a phone.
Radiation symbolPicture of a water drop on a clam surface of the water.

If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911.
Report a new emergency related to a hazardous substance spill,
health facility or community public health

When and what to report
Report a radioactive materials incident
Suicide prevention
1-800-273-TALK (8255) 
1-844-493-TALK (8255)
Colorado Crisis & Support Line

1-844-CO-4-KIDS (1-844-264-5437)
Report suspected child abuse and neglect online or call


Report WIC fraud
Complaints for EMS personnel and education programs, air ambualnces and trauma centers.
Report businesses selling tobacco products to minors
Oil and gas-related health concern
The Oil and Gas Health Information and Response Program responds to citizen health concerns and provides health-focused information on oil and gas.
Notice to waste generator and treatment/disposal facilities regarding disposal and management of waste containing radioactive material from oil and gas operations
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs/PFAS)
Updates, data, recommendations and resources about public health issues related to perfluorinated compounds found in Colorado.
General information, pregnancy and Zika, sexual transmission, Zika and travel, testing information for providers
Health information 

General concerns