CACFP information for family child care homes

Eligibility and information
  • Must be a licensed family day care home.
  • Must meet the USDA definition of a family day care or group home.
  • Must have a sponsor to participate in the Child and Adult Food Care Program.
  • Several sponsors serve the same areas. You can interview several before making a  decision.
  • Information guide for family child care homes. ​​