Business-specific guidance A to G
Abrasive blast cleaning
Aluminum sweat furnaces
- A Guide to Air Emission Requirements for Aluminum Sweat Furnaces.
- Compliance Checklist.
- Annual Afterburner Inspection Checklist.
Asphalt plant production
- Hot Mix Asphalt.
- Overview of Air Regulations: Surface Mining, Concrete Batch Plants and Hot Mix Asphalt.
- Decision Support System for New Source Performance Standard (NSPS) Subpart I.
Auto repair and body shops
- Surface Coating Standards.
- Paint Stripping Standards.
- A Guide to Environmental Regulations for Automotive Repair Facilities.
- EPA guidance to surface coating standards (NESHAP 6H) in Spanish.
- An Overview of Air Regulations for Small Boilers, Including New Source Performance Standard (NSPS) Subpart Dc.
- Decision Support System for New Source Performance Standard (NSPS) Subpart Dc, Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Units.
- Information on National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) JJJJJJ, area source boiler rule.
- Boiler emissions calculator
- Chromium Electroplating and Chromium Anodizing Guidance
- Chromium Electroplating and Anodizing Inspector Guidance Manual.
- Chromium Electroplating Inspector Checklist.
Coal preparation plants
- Coal Preparation Plants Guidance Document and Checklist.
- 40 CFR Part 60, Subpart Y.
- Coffee Roasting.
- An Overview of Air Quality Regulations.
Consumer Products and Architectural and Industrial Maintenance (AIM) Coatings
- Requirements for Leak Detectors and Monitoring Equipment.
- 2020 Perc Dry Cleaner Environmental Compliance Calendar.
- Environmental Requirements for Perc Dry Cleaning Alternatives.
- Petroleum Dry Cleaners: A Guide to Environmental Regulations.
- NSPS JJJ- Petroleum Dry Cleaner Performance Testing Procedures.
Engines and generators
- APEN and Permitting Requirements for Engines.
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) IIII: Stationary Compression Ignition Internal Combustion Engines.
Calculate your emissions:
- Diesel engines less than 600 HP.
- Diesel engines greater than 600 HP.
- Diesel engines with manufacturer emission factors.
- Natural gas fired engines.
Food service industry
Gasoline and diesel fuel dispensing industry
- A Guide to Air Regulations for Gasoline and Fuel Dispensing Stations.
- Gasoline station emissions calculator.
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for Gasoline Dispensing Facilities- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart CCCCCC.
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NEHSAP) for Gasoline Distribution Bulk Terminals, Bulk Plants, and Pipeline Facilities - 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart BBBBBB.