Board of Health meetings
- Public Comment - Furtado
- Public Comment - Weston
- Public Comment - Ross
- Public Comment - Sachsenmaier
Emergency Rulemaking Hearing
Oral testimony is permitted but will be limited to the scope of the rulemaking hearing.
- 5 CCR 1006-2 Medical Use of Marijuana.
Request for Rulemaking Hearing
No public comments will be received during the request for a rulemaking hearing. Please contact the department staff identified in the document if you would like to provide feedback about the proposed changes.
- 5 CCR 1006-1 Vital Statistics.
- 6 CCR 1007-1 Radiation Control: Part 6, X-Ray Imaging in the Healing Arts, Part 2, Registration of Radiation Machines, Facilities and Services, and Part 12, Fees for Radiation Control Services.
The public is welcome to observe presentations; however, typically oral comments are not received.
- Child Fatality Prevention System State Review Team Updates, presented by Kate Jankovsky and Andy Woster, Prevention Services Division.
- Colorado's Immunization Landscape: Data to Action, presented by Diana Herrero and Heather Roth, Disease Control and Environmental Epidemiology Division.