Board of Health meetings
- Immunization Comments previously distributed to the Board following the August 21, 2019 meeting.
- Public Comments for September Board Meeting/Immunization.
- Public Comment - Celestino.
- Public Comment - Bhatt.
Oral testimony is permitted but will be limited to the scope of the rulemaking hearing.
- 5 CCR 1006-2, Medical Use of Marijuana.
- 5 CCR 1006-1, Vital Statistics.
- 6 CCR 1007-1, Radiation Control: Part 6, X-Ray Imaging in the Healing Arts, Part 2, Registration of Radiation Machines, Facilities and Services, and Part 12, Fees for Radiation Control Services.
Request for Rulemaking Hearing
No public comments will be received during the request for a rulemaking hearing. Please contact the department staff identified in the document if you would like to provide feedback about the proposed changes.
- 6 CCR 1011-1, Chapter: 2, General Licensure Standards; Chapter 4, General Hospitals; Chapter 5, Nursing Care Facilities; Chapter 8, Facilities for Persons with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities; Chapter 9, Community Clinics and Community Clinics and Emergency Centers; Chapter 15, Dialysis Treatment Clinics; Chapter 18, Psychiatric Hospitals; Chapter 19, Hospital Units; Chapter 20, Ambulatory Surgical Center and Ambulatory Surgical Center with a Convalescent Center; Chapter 21, Hospices, and; Chapter 22 Birth Centers.
- 5 CCR 1005-4, Newborn Screening and Second Newborn Screening.
Request for Approval of Funding Recommendations
The public is welcome to observe the request for approval of funding recommendations; however, typically oral comments are not received.
Request for Approval of Committee Appointments
The public is welcome to observe the request for approval of committee appointments; however, typically oral comments are not received.
The public is welcome to observe presentations; however, typically oral comments are not received.
- Tobacco Education, Prevention and Cessation Grant Program, and Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pulmonary Disease Grant Program Progress Reports, presented by Natalya Verscheure, Andrea Wagner, and Laurie Schneider, Prevention Services Division.