AQCC meeting materials May 9, 2019
Air Quality & Health Symposium
Hosted by the Colorado Air Quality Control Commission and Colorado School of Public Health
The symposium will provide an update on some of the most critical air quality issues facing Colorado including the effects of ozone, particulate matter, and traffic-related pollution. The symposium will cover implications of climate change for health of Colorado residents. An additional goal is to provide the Commissioners with an update in the context of an ever-increasing body of evidence. Consequently, these topics will be framed to be relevant to Front Range communities, given the high levels of traffic-associated pollution, ozone, and exposure to industrial activities within this geographic region, in association with a growing population.
When: Thursday, May 9, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where: University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
13070 East 19th Avenue
Education I Building, Room 1500
Aurora, CO 80045
Click here for additional information.
Registration is now closed.
Available documents include:
- Meeting Agenda
- Presentation by Taryn Finnessey
- Presentation by Emily Fischer
- Presentation by Rob McConnell
- Presentation by Jennifer Peel
- Presentation by Nathan Rabinovitch
- Presentation by Colleen Reid
- Presentation by Rosemary Rochford
- Presentation by Jonathan Samet - Air Standards
- Presentation by Jonathan Samet - Nitrogen Dioxide
- Presentation by John Volckens