Animal and livestock feeding regulations
The regulations listed on this page are provided as a courtesy. All official regulations can be found by visiting the Colorado secretary of state's website.
Colorado Water Quality Control Act
- Water Quality Control Commission regulations.
- Regulation No. 61: Colorado Discharge Permit System regulations.
- Regulation No. 66: Financial assurance criteria regulations for Colorado housed commercial swine feeding operations.
- Regulation No. 81: Animal feeding operations control regulations.
Colorado Air Pollution Prevention and Control Act
More animal agriculture regulations
- Clean Water Act (CWA).
- Oil Pollution Act: Spill Prevention Countermeasures Control (SPCC).
- Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
- Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA).
- Stormwater: 5 CCR 1002-61 (Regulation No. 61, Section 61.3)
- Universal Waste: 6 CCR 1007-3, Part 273.
- Used Oil: 6 CCR 1007-3, parts 260.10 and 279.
- Solid Waste Composting: 6 CCR 1007-2, Section 14.
- Dairy Program: 6 CCR 1010-3 and 6 CCR 1010-4.