Air permits for non-oil & gas

  Non-oil & gas                                                           
If you are an oil & gas source, go to Oil & gas air permits.
1. Complete an equipment-specific APEN if you have one of the sources listed below. 
Your APEN will be rejected if it is filled out incorrectly, is missing information, or lacks payment for the filing fee. The re-submittal will require a new filing fee. See our Application Rejection Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.

2. If you do not have one of the sources listed above, complete a General APEN: Form APCD-200.
3. Include any applicable APEN supplement forms:


4. Mail your complete application and payment to:

                 Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
                 4300 Cherry Creek Drive South

                 Denver, CO 80246-1530

Pay the APEN filing fee for each APEN submitted. More information about our fee structure is on our emissions and permitting fees page.