Air records requests

If you are looking for air records, you can search for them using our online database or you can submit an air records request. 
Submit an air records or data request
If the records or data you are seeking are not available online, you may request records from the Air Pollution Control Division.
Note: Each division maintains separate records. You must contact the Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Division and the Water Quality Control Division individually for a file review and records request.
For more information, please contact:
Records manager
Air Pollution Control Division
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Mail stop: APCD-SS-B1
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, CO 80246
Fax: 303-782-0278