Air permit self-certification
- Within 180 days after receiving the Initial Approval Permit, you must certify compliance with the permit requirements to receive a Final Approval Permit.
- After 180 days, we must finalize the permit, determine to continue the permit, or cancel or revoke the permit.
- Operating and maintenance plan requirements.
- Construction permit final approval process.
- Form APCD-401 Self-Certification Timeline Table. Operators who have facilitywide permits covering multiple emissions points that have phased construction and different startup dates must submit the Self-Certification Timeline Table each time a new emissions point is certified.