Access TRI data
The TRI database includes information on:
- What chemicals were released into the local environment during preceding years.
- How much of each chemical went into the air, water and land in a particular year.
- How much of the chemicals were transported away from the reporting facility for disposal, treatment, recycling or energy recovery.
- How chemical wastes were treated at the reporting facility.
- The efficiency of waste treatment.
- Pollution prevention and chemical recycling activities.