TB: Training and references for providers
- TB Training Roadmap.
Design a personalized training guide, using a variety of resources.
- CDC Core Curriculum on Tuberculosis: What the Clinician Should Know.
A reference manual for health care professionals who care for patients with or at high risk for TB disease or TB infection.
- CDC self-study modules.
Nine self-study modules divided into two courses. Modules 1-5 provide basic information, and modules 6-9 provide more specific programmatic information.
- TB Update and TST Practicum.
For nurses to update and increase their knowledge of TB and improve their skills placing and reading TB skin tests.
- CDC: Diagnosis of Tuberculosis in Adults and Children.
- CDC: Treatment of Drug-Susceptible Tuberculosis.
- MMWR: Guidelines for the Investigation of Contacts of Persons with Infectious TB.
- MMWR: Preventing TB Transmission in Health Care Settings.
- MMWR: Targeted Tuberculin Testing and Treatment of LTBI.
- Tuberculosis Drug Information Guide.
- Tuberculosis Nursing: A Comprehensive Guide to Patient Care, Second Edition.