5-year funding for operating/existing SBHCs
The School-Based Health Center (SBHC) Program released a five-year competitive request for applications (RFA) in 2016 for SBHC sites that were in full operation as of July 1, 2016.
RFA #1972 - This request for applications period is now closed.
This funding opportunity is now closed. Please check back in December 2020 for information about the next 5-year funding opportunity for operating/existing SBHCs.
- Read the RFA overview for background and content of this request for applications.
RFA #1972 application materials
- 2016-21 SBHC RFA.
- Attachment A - Application Submission Checklist.
- Attachment B - CDPHE Request for Applications Cover Sheet and Signature Page.
- Attachment C - SBHC Program Application Cover Sheet.
- Attachment D - SBHC Program Signature Page.
- Attachment E - SBHC Financial Information.
- Attachment F - SBHC Sustainability.
- Attachment G - SBHC Coordination of Care.
- Attachment H - SBHC Youth Engagement.
- Attachment I - SBHC Community Advisory Committee(s).
- Attachment J - SBHC Site-Specific Operations Plan.
- Attachment K - SBHC Revised Quality Standards Checklist.
- Attachment L - Budget with Justification Form - Years 2 to 5.
- Attachment M - Operational Budget Forms Years 2 to 5.
- Attachment N - Attestation of Memorandum of Understanding.
- Attachment O - Pre-Award Risk Assessment.
- Colorado School-Based Health Center Sustainability Study (released Sept. 2015).
- Revised Quality Standards for Colorado School-Based Health Centers.
SBHC Program information:
SBHC Program Evaluation Framework (updated Jan. 2017).
- SBHC "proposed" Performance Work Plan/Scope of Work for operating SBHCs.
- CDPHE contract requirements:
- Sample organizational structure diagram.
- Core Competencies - School-Based Health Alliance.
- Sustainability Tools - School-Based Health Alliance.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility Guidelines - U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).