Governor's Expert Emergency Epidemic Response Committee (GEEERC)
GEEERC 2020 meeting dates
- August 13, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)
- August 31, 2020 (9-10 AM)
September 10, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)- CANCELLED
- September 14, 2020 (3:00-4:00 p.m.)
- September 15, 2020 (9:00-10:00 a.m.)
- September 22, 2020 (12:00-1:30 p.m.)
- October 1, 2020 (1:00-2:00 p.m.)
- October 8, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)
- November 12, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)
- December 10, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)
Meeting agendas, minutes, and documents
(new) October 8, 2020 at 11:00-1:00 p.m.
- A Preliminary Plan for Phased Implementation of COVID-19 Vaccination for the State of Colorado - Recommendations from the GEEERC Medical Advisory Group
- Draft Minutes from the August 13, 2020 meeting
This meeting will be held remotely via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 838 1892 5076
October 1, 2020, from 1-2 PM
Subgroup 4 of the Medical Advisory Group of the Governor's Expert Emergency Epidemic Response Committee (GEEERC) Meeting Announcement
This was a meeting of Subgroup 4, set to discuss behavioral health considerations.
This meeting took place on Zoom.
Meeting ID: 845 3989 6033
The Governor's Expert Emergency Epidemic Response Committee (GEEERC) will be conducting its meetings as remote meetings only. We anticipate these remote meetings will continue until there are no longer significant bans on large gatherings. These meetings are open to the public.
Please email email@example.com regarding any questions you may have.
If you have concerns or questions related to COVID-19, please head to this site: https://covid19.colorado.gov/