Drinking water training grant program
Apply for funding
The Safe Drinking Water Program is soliciting applications for two opportunities for grant funding to execute public water system statewide training with a focus on rural and underserved areas across the state. See the following two announcements.
Request for proposals
Schedule of events
Completed applications must be submitted no later than 4:00 p.m. MST, May 17, 2019. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org per the instructions in the following announcements.
- April 15, 2019: Release request for proposals.
- April 29, 2019 (cut off at 2:00 p.m. MST): Deadline for submitting questions regarding the RFP.
- May 6, 2019: Responses to questions will be posted below.
- May 10, 2019: Deadline for Intent to Apply form. See below
- May 17, 2019 (cut off at 4:00 p.m. MST): Deadline for receipt of grant applications.
- Week of May 20, 2019: Anticipated completion of application reviews and initiation of bidder notification and negotiation process.
- June 7, 2019: Estimated date for final scope of work and budget (for awardees).
- July 1, 2019: Anticipated project start date.
- June 30, 2020: All objectives need to be completed.
You can download any of the previewed documents by using the download button in the upper right hand corner.
- 2019 e-learning Water and Wastewater Regulations Training for Certification Applicants Announcement - request for proposals.
- 2019 Public Water System Training Grants Program Announcement - request for proposals.