Contact OPPI for support and guidance
OPPI CHAPS support staff are here to help you and your communities through community health assessment and planning process.
Contact us through the following ways
- OPPI staff
- Alison Grace Bui, Public Health Data Coordinator, email@example.com, 303-692-2139
- Fill out the OPPI Contact Form to be added to the CHAPS email list.
Whether you are a new director or CHAPS point of contact or you are a seasoned planner, connect with us to learn more about CHAPS, ask questions about your process, share locally developed tools and resources and learn about how others do this work around the state.
Our support will be based on your needs. Here are some examples of areas that we provide coaching on
- learning the CHAPS phases and requirements.
- data collection, analysis and interpretation (quantitative and qualitative).
- development and facilitation of prioritization processes.
- development of meaningful action plans.
- community and partner engagement.
- support in finding additional resources to carry out process and/or implement the public health improvement plan.
You can also expect to hear from us through our CHAPS networking calls and outreach, in-person workshops and through presentations at conferences such as the annual Public Health in the Rockies. Schedule will be announced in summer of 2019.