Virtual Job Fairs & Events
A Virtual Job Fair (VJF) is an online event in which Employers and Job Seekers meet in a virtual environment and use various tools such as: chat rooms, teleconferencing, webcasts, training/workshop videos, webinars and employer online hiring sites. A VJF can also be used as a virtual interactive "event" for information and resources oriented toward special groups, such as youth or veterans.
Providing a VJF or virtual event eliminates geographical barriers and enables more accessibility to the event for the job seekers and employers (customers can connect at any location with internet, without transportation and distance issues). A virtual job fair also reduces the cost & number of staff needed as opposed to a job fair at a physical location.
- Virtual Job Fair/Event Request Form - Request setup of a VJF or Virtual Event
- WFC Employer Registration Form - Workforce Center staff registers Employers for the Virtual Job Fair
- Multiple Employer Registration Spreadsheet - Workforce Center staff completes if 10 or more employers are participating in the event. Once completed upload spreadsheet into the Employer Registration Form. HIGHLY RECOMMEND - completing & saving the spreadsheet prior to accessing the Employer Registration Form.
Event Setup Forms
The following forms are to be used by Workforce Center staff who will be using the Virtual Job Fair web site provided by CDLE, but who will have their own technical/web author staff to maintain, update and setup the VJF website. The following forms are to request services provided by CDLE staff.
- Adobe Connect Request Form
- Request use of Adobe Connect for practice sessions or Employer trainings
- Offices providing their own technical support and setup: use this form to request access to Adobe Connect for the actual day of the event
- VJF/Event Advertisement in Connecting Colorado Form
- Request advertisement in Connecting Colorado
- Setup/request a link for clients to access the VJF/Event website from Connecting Colorado
- Training Request Forms
- Virtual Job Fair/Event Website Training Form
- Request training from CDLE on the VJF/Event website and/or how to use Adobe Connect.
- Virtual Job Fair Brochure
- Adobe Connect Instructional Pamphlet
- PGL 13-09-WP Virtual Job Fairs
Attachment 1: Tracking VJF Participants in Connecting Colorado
View the calendar of Virtual Job Fairs occurring this month.
Best Practices - Tools, Templates & Tips
The following items are provided by various Colorado Workforce Centers wishing to share their VJF knowledge and resources. If you wish to share an item on this site please contact us: CDLE_VJF@state.co.us.
For questions about Virtual Job Fairs please send an e-mail to CDLE_VJF@state.co.us