Virtual Job Fairs & Events
A Virtual Job Fair (VJF) is an online event in which Employers and Job Seekers meet in a virtual environment and use various tools such as: chat rooms, webcasts, training/workshop videos, webinars and employer online hiring sites. A VJF can also be used as a virtual interactive "event" for information and resources oriented toward special groups, such as youth or veterans.
Providing a VJF or virtual event eliminates geographical barriers and enables more accessibility to the event for the job seekers and employers (customers can connect at any location with internet, without transportation and distance issues). A virtual job fair also reduces the cost & number of staff needed as opposed to a job fair at a physical location.
Option 1 (CDLE Support):
- Virtual Job Fair/Event Request Form - Request setup of a VJF or Virtual Event
- WFC Employer Registration Form (Single Employer) - Workforce Center staff register single Employer for the Virtual Job Fair
- WFC Employer Registration Form (Multiple Employer) - Workforce Center staff registers Employers for the Virtual Job Fair
- Multiple Employer Registration Spreadsheet - Workforce Center staff completes if 10 or more employers are participating in the event. Please e-mail document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 2 (WFC Self-Service):
- Virtual Job Fair/Event Request Form - Request a VJF or Virtual Event
- GoToMeeting Access Request Form - Request use of Adobe Connect for Employer Chat Rooms
- Virtual Job Fair/Event Website Training Form
- Request training from CDLE on the VJF/Event website and/or how to use Adobe Connect.
Resources for Option 2 (WFC Self-Service)
- WFC Self Service - Step 1: Creating a Blueprint
- WFC Self Service - Step 2: Editing & Adding AEM Content
- WFC Self Service - Step 3: Requesting to Publish a VJF Site
- WFC Self-Service - Creating Vanity URLs
- Adobe Connect Instructional Pamphlet
- PGL 13-09-WP Virtual Job Fairs
Attachment 1: Tracking VJF Participants in Connecting Colorado
View the calendar of Virtual Job Fairs occurring this month.
Best Practices - Tools, Templates & Tips
The following items are provided by various Colorado Workforce Centers wishing to share their VJF knowledge and resources. If you wish to share an item on this site please contact us: CDLE_VJF@state.co.us.
- Employer Invite
- New Employer Checklist
- WFC Staff Instructions
- Employer VJF Evaluation Form
- Job Seeker VJF Evaluation Form
- WFC VJF Issues
For questions about Virtual Job Fairs please send an e-mail to CDLE_VJF@state.co.us