State Plans, Reports, and Training
Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA)
WIOA State Plan Waiver Request Comment Period
The CWDC has approved two waiver requests that would modify Colorado's state plan. We are publishing these requests for a 30 day comment period prior to submission to USDOL. The comment period will end on Nov. 8, 2018.
View the two waiver requests by clicking on the links below:
Access the public comment form:
WIOA Waiver Requests Public Comment Form
Colorado State Plan
Colorado’s plans for WIOA, Wagner-Peyser, Adult Education and Family Literacy Act Program, Vocational Rehabilition Program, Trade Readjustment Act, Jobs for Veterans State Grants program, Agricultural Services, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program, and Senior Community Service Employment Program.
- Driving Colorado Forward Together: Colorado WIOA Combined State Plan 2016-2019
- Colorado's Performance Negotiation Request for PY14
- Proposed Formula Chart
- Letter to USDOL Regional Administrator - Dated June 13, 2014
- Letter to USDOL Regional Administrator - Dated June 17, 2014
- Summary Notes on Regression Goals
- Colorado Request to Change Dislocated Worker Formula:
Colorado’s annual reports for its statewide and local workforce programs and initiatives.
WIOA 101, Part 1 Recording
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, Part 1 Recording -When you click on the link, enter your name and email address.
WIOA 101, Part 2 Recording
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, Part 2 Recording - When you click on the link, enter your name and email address. Recording starts after 30 seconds of silence.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Overview, PowerPoint