State Plans, Reports, and Training
Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Colorado State Plan
Colorado’s plans for WIOA, Wagner-Peyser, Adult Education and Family Literacy Act Program, Vocational Rehabilition Program, Trade Readjustment Act, Jobs for Veterans State Grants program, Agricultural Services, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program, and Senior Community Service Employment Program.
- Driving Colorado Forward Together: Colorado WIOA Combined State Plan 2016-2019
- Colorado's Performance Negotiation Request for PY14
- Proposed Formula Chart
- Letter to USDOL Regional Administrator - Dated June 13, 2014
- Letter to USDOL Regional Administrator - Dated June 17, 2014
- Summary Notes on Regression Goals
- Colorado Request to Change Dislocated Worker Formula:
Colorado’s annual reports for its statewide and local workforce programs and initiatives.