Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Plans, Reports & Training
Colorado State Plan
Colorado’s plans for Workforce Investment Act, Wagner-Peyser, Trade Readjustment Act, Veterans, Agricultural Services, and other workforce programs.
- Colorado's Performance Negotiation Request for PY14
Send comments to Larry.Lemmons@state.co.us by July 31, 2014.
- Proposed Formula Chart
- Letter to USDOL Regional Administrator - Dated June 13, 2014
- Letter to USDOL Regional Administrator - Dated June 17, 2014
- Summary Notes on Regression Goals
- Colorado Waiver Extension Request for PY14
- Colorado Request to Change Dislocated Worker Formula:
- 2012 - 2017 Colorado State Plan
- 2007 - 2009 WIA Colorado State Plan
- PY09 WIA Colorado State Plan Modification
- PY 2011 Colorado State Plan Modification
Colorado’s annual reports for its statewide and local workforce programs and initiatives.
- 2013 WIA Annual Report
- 2012 WIA Annual Report
- 2011 WIA Annual Report
- 2010 WIA Annual Report
- 2009 WIA Annual Report
- 2008 WIA Annual Report
- 2007 WIA Annual Report
- 2006 WIA Annual Report
WIA 101 Training
Access the recording of a 2-hour training session that covers the highlights of Workforce Investment Act administrative and program requirements.