Filing a Complaint

Anyone wishing to file a complaint with the Division of Workers' Compensation  may do so at:  Your complaint will forwarded to the proper party for review and response.

Injured Workers: In order to understand the rights that are afforded you under the law, please take a moment and review the brochure:  INFORMATION REGARDING WORKERS' COMPENSATION AND A CLAIMANT'S RIGHTS .  The  Employee's Guide  is also a valuable source of information and is available in hard copy through the Division or may be accessed electronically by clicking on the aforementioned link.  If you have any questions on any issue regarding the Colorado Workers' Compensation system, you may contact our Customer Service Unit at (303) 318-8700, or toll free at 1(888) 390 7936.  We'll be happy to speak with you.  Complaints may be filed through our website at: