Pay Premiums / Report Wages

You can file your quarterly premiums and report your wages online, via FTP, or by paper.


MyUI Employer
File both Wage and Premium Reports, pay premiums, and view your account status, balances and rates.


You may file your quarterly wage reports via FTP. More>

By Paper

We accept your premiums and wage reports by mail as well. This is mailed quarterly to the address we have on file. If you currently file online, give us a call and we will suspend the paper mailings. 303-318-9100

Reporting Adjustments
To adjust information that was previously submitted on the Premium Report and/or the Report of Workers Wages use the following forms:

UITR-3, Unemployment Insurance Quarterly-Report Adjustment
UITR-6a, Multiple Quarter Adjustment of Workers' Wages
UITR-6c, Social Security Number Corrections

Address Change

Update your business address. More>

Contact Us

Colorado Division of Unemployment Insurance | 303-318-9100 | Contact Us