Missing or Incorrect Wages

The Statement of Wages and Possible Benefits form (UIB-5) shows the wages used to figure out your unemployment benefits. Look at this form carefully. If everything is correct, keep the documents for your records.

If employers or wages are missing or wrong:

  • Complete the back of the form to ask for a correction 
  • Make a copy of the form for your records
  • Return the completed form to the address at the top of the form.

Contact Us

Colorado Division of Unemployment Insurance | 303-318-9000 | Contact Us