Impairment Rating Information
Tips & Guidelines
- Impairment Rating Tips - Desk Aid #11
- Rule 12 - Permanent Impairment Rating Guidelines
- Level II Accreditation Curriculum
- Impairment Rating Report Checklist
Apportionment of impairment due to a prior injury or condition is applied based on various rules and procedures. The documents below are designed to assist you in both determining if apportionment applies and performing the apportionment calculation.
Should I Apportion?
Impairment Rating Worksheets
- Spine & Upper Extremity (used with permission from the AMA)
- Lumbar Range of Motion with Validity Calculation
- Lower Extremity
- Foot Impairment
- Mental (WC-M3)
633 17th Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80202