Filing a Complaint

Anyone wishing to file a complaint with the Division of Workers' Compensation may do so via the Tip and Lead Form or by email to: Your complaint will forwarded to the proper party for review and response.

Injured Workers

In order to understand the rights that are afforded you under the law, please take a moment and review the brochure titled Information Regarding Workers' Compensation and Claimant's Rights. The Employee's Guide is also a valuable source of information and is available in hard copy through the Division. 

If you have any questions on any issue regarding the Colorado Workers' Compensation system, you may contact our Customer Service Unit at (303) 318-8700, toll free at 1(888) 390 7936, or 711 to use the TTY service Relay Colorado. Complaints may be filed by email at: