Contact your local workforce Business Services Representative to schedule an initial meeting. In this meeting we will discuss the pieces of the registered apprenticeship program, what occupations you’d like to register, and how we can help provide you creditable apprenticeship candidates. Find your local representative>
Design your Program
We will help you build an apprenticeship model that meets your needs. This will include identifying:
- Apprenticeable occupation(s) to fill. U.S. DOL>
- Length and type of program
- Sponsorship responsibilities
We will guide you through identifying:
- Entry requirements and competencies for the occupation(s) to fill.
- Options for including related training instruction.
- Structure of the program including wage progression, assessment tools, selection process, and mentor/journeyman requirements.
Once designed, we will assist you in submitting your application to U.S. Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship for approval and once approved assist with the recruitment process.
To find out more about the Registered Apprenticeships program contact your Local Business Development Representative:
View Colorado Workforce Centers in a full screen map
Registered Apprenticeship Program Coordinator
Jennifer Jirous-Rapp, Experiential Learning/Apprenticeship Coordinator