Level II Re-Accreditation
Level II Physician Re-Accreditation is required every three years in order for physicians to retain their Level II Accreditation status. This course is for physicians that are currently Level II accredited. The course can be completed online or through attending a seminar. Please indicate your preference on the registration form.The seminar will include small group, problem-based training sessions on the updated Medical Treatment Guidelines in addition to skill-building workshops on Upper Extremity, Spine, and Lower Extremity Impairment Ratings. If you are seeking Limited Re-Accreditation, please email our office at email@example.com for specific seminar attendance requirements.
The live seminar also includes the Quality Performance and Outcomes Payments (QPOP) session as part of Rule 18-6(G)(6)(c). This session is optional but attendance at this session, in addition to passing the QPOP examination and submitting a sufficient report, is required in order to bill codes Z0815, Z0816.
- Utilize and apply the Lumbar, Lower extremity, Shoulder and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Guidelines to clinical cases
- Render impairment ratings on patients within the physician’s specialty including: Spine, upper extremity, lower extremity and associated neurological deficits
- Apply the principles of Psychological Evaluation in Patients with Chronic Pain in order to determine and assist in management of patient outcomes
- Describe how principles of legal vs. medical causality can intersect in a given workers’ compensation case, and how the physician’s assessment should be involved
- Apply a psychological screen with a functional outcome in order to improve patient outcomes and shared decision making between provider and patient
Please keep in mind that, if you attend a seminar and have to leave early, you will be required to complete and return any missed material in order to finalize the Re-accreditation process.
Course participants who are licensed under the Medical Practice Act may earn Continuing Medical Education units through the Division of Workers’ Compensation/University of Colorado-Denver School of Medicine. The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Colorado School of Medicine designates this educational activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
|Regular seminar registration - up to 15 days prior to event start date:||$400.00|
|Late seminar registration within 15 days from event date:||$550.00|
|Regular online course registration - up to December 15th:||$400.00|
|Late online course registration - After December 15th:||$550.00|
*Upon written request, up to 50% of your registration fee may be refundable within six months from registration and payment, if unable to complete the course.
In order to register, please complete the registration form.
If you have questions, please contact the Provider Education department @ 303-318-8754 or firstname.lastname@example.org.