Service Providers & Partners

Choose your Provider Category below:

Behavioral Health  |  Child Care  |  Child Welfare  |  Food & Nutrition


Behavioral Health Services & Providers

back to top

Child Care Providers

  • Child Care Licensing & Administration - Apply here for a Colorado license. The facilities licensed include:

    • Child Care Centers

    • Children’s Resident Camps

    • Day Treatment Centers

    • Family Child Care Homes

    • Neighborhood Youth Organizations

    • School-age Child Care Centers

  • Child Care Provider Self-Service Portal 

  • Colorado Shines - Colorado Shines is a quality rating and improvement system for all of Colorado’s licensed early learning programs. By participating in Colorado Shines, early learning programs like yours demonstrate their commitment to quality and continual improvement.

back to top

Child Welfare Placement Services

The CDHS Division of Child Welfare placement services unit provides regulatory oversight, processes licensing applications, enforces rules, and provides technical assistance to ensure the safety and well-being of children in out of home placement in 24-hour licensed child care facilities. This includes:

Residential Child Care Facilities (RCCF) Child placement agency adoption (CPAAD)
Secure Residential Treatment Facilities (SRTF) Child placement agency foster homes (CPAFH)
Day Treatment Facilities (DT) Group Home (GRPHC)  
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTF)  Group Center (GRPCC)
Governing Body (GB)  Homeless Youth Shelters (HYS) 

For parents or caregivers who would like to learn more about Child Welfare Placement Services, click here for descriptions of each. 

For forms required for Child Welfare Placement Services, click here.

back to top

Food Distribution & Nutrition Education Providers & Partners

Visit the Food Distribution Programs page to access these resources: 

  • Civil Rights, Commodity Alert System & Disaster Feeding
  • Household Programs
  • Tools for Agencies/Business Partners
  • Schools & Child Nutrition USDA Foods
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed)