I want to ...

I want toLooking for information on how to apply for benefits assistance, find a quality child care program, or maybe contact your county human services department? We hope this "I want to" page will help you find what you're looking for. If what you want isn't here, try checking our FAQ page or calling us at 303.866.5700.



Complaints, reporting and appeals

Children and families

General information