Frequently Asked Questions

For questions not addressed in this FAQ, contact CDHS Client Services at 303.866.4511 or, or look for a specific contact on the Contact Us page.

Click here to expand or collapse this section

Q: My Health First Colorado (Medicaid) account closed without notifying me. What can I do?

A: Contact the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing at 303.866.2993.

Q: My health facility is not providing quality care. How can I handle this?

A: Contact the Department of Public Health and Environment at 303.692.2904.

Q: How can I register a complaint about my loved one's State-licensed therapist?

A: Contact the Department of Regulatory Agencies Licensed Professionals at 303.894.7855.

Q: I'm homeless -- where can I find housing assistance?

A: Contact the Division of Housing at 303.864.7810.