Contact Us

Contact us

General contact information

Colorado Department of Human Services
1575 Sherman St., 8th Floor 
Denver, CO  80203
Phone 303.866.5700  | Fax 303.866.5563

Offices and divisions


24/7 care facilities


Media inquiries

Please direct media inquiries to:

Madlynn Ruble
Deputy Director of Communications

Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) requests

CDHS is committed to transparency and open government. CDHS complies in all respects with the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) and meets all of its constitutional and statutory duties to the people of Colorado in an orderly and expeditious manner. You can submit a CORA request by email or mail:

Colorado Department of Human Services
Attn: CORA manager, 8th floor
1575 Sherman St.
Denver, CO 80203

Click here to view the current CORA policy for CDHS.


If you have a complaint in one of the following areas, we will do our best to assist you:

Adult Protective Services  |  Behavioral Health  |  Child, Youth & Family  |  Child Support  |  Child Welfare  |  Colorado Child Care Assistance Benefits (CCCAP)  |  Domestic Violence  |  Early Childhood  |  Foster Care  |  Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)  |  Old Age Pension  |  Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)  |  Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)  |  Veterans Community Living Centers

If your complaint is in one of the areas listed above, please contact Client Services via one of the following methods:

Online: Please fill out this form

Phone: 303.866.3275

Fax: 303.866.5563


If you need to submit a complaint about child welfare, please use this form. If you need to submit a complaint about abuse or neglect of an older adult, please click here to visit Adult Protective Services.

Executive director speaking requests

To invite CDHS Executive Director Michelle Barnes to speak at your event, please fill out this form.