CDHS Employee Access
Employees of Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) have several ways to access work-related materials and information. Take a look below to get guidance on how to connect with CDHS.
Gmail provides secure access to your CDHS email and calendar using a web browser. No other software is needed to read, create or send emails.
CDHS Intranet - "CDHS Connections"
Log in to your state Gmail account and go to www.colorado.gov/cdhsconnection to access the employee intranet. You cannot access the intranet without logging into your state Gmail. For questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.
CDHS Employee Policies
Once you have logged in to your state Gmail account, go to the employee intranet to access employee policies.
Remote file access via https://remote.cdhs.state.co.us has been decommissioned by the Office of Information Technology (OIT) as of January 3, 2017. Instead, users can use eVPN if they have a state-issued device and plan ahead to ensure they are in the security group and have the software installed on their state device. Complete this form and submit to the OIT Service Desk to set up eVPN.
Major Incident Notifications
- State Employee Benefits Portal (BenefitSolver) - If you forgot your login, click the Forgot my Username or Password link and enter "soc" for the company key.
- Colorado Children’s Code/Colorado Revised Statutes
- Colorado Joint Budget Committee Audio - Choose "Year-Round Committees" from the side navigation, then select "Joint Budget Committee". From the center of the screen, please select "Listen to Event" in the top/center section of the page to listen to a current hearing.
- Department of Personnel & Administration - employee information and resources
- Juvenile Parole Board
- State Personnel Rules
- CDHS Rules and Regulations - All State Regulations, including CDHS Regulations, can be found in the Code of Colorado Regulations (CCR). CCRs are located at the Secretary of State’s web site.