In 2020 the Recreation District was awarded a grant from Colorado Parks & Wildlife for improvements to the Archery Range. Work will take place this summer.
The Archery Range, located at 575 Ash Street just east of the office building, is open to the public at all times during day light hours. There are targets at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 yards. The Range Rules are posted below.
1. No Broadheads
2. No Firearms of any type, including BB and pellet guns
3. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
4. No unsolicited coaching or criticism
5. All rubbish and target faces to be removed after shooting
6. No alcohol allowed
7. THINK before you shoot!
8. Please make sure the gates are closed