Vacancy on the Cathedral Pines Metropolitan District Board of Directors
The Cathedral Pines Metropolitan District Board has a vacancy. The current Board will appoint the new board member, and desired to announce the vacancy as broadly as possible so that anyone with an interest in serving would have an opportunity to apply. All current Board members are available to answer questions regarding the vacancy and what is involved in serving on the Board. Here are some of the highlights:
- The vacancy will be for a term that will end in May 2022.
- All Board members must be qualified as an elector in the District (be registered as a Colorado voter, own property or be a contract purchaser obligated to the payment of property taxes, or the spouse of an owner).
- The Board schedules meetings on the third Tuesday of every month at 10:00 AM. They are not required to meet every month and the history is 8 – 10 meetings every year.
- Meetings took approximately 2 hours last year, with some preparation time ahead of the meeting.
- The Board acts as the elected leadership that operates a District with a budget of approximately $375,000 that maintains the Lodge, landscape areas, detention, and aesthetic ponds as well as the business and the reporting requirements of the District.
If you are interested in the Board position, please contact Kevin Walker, the District Manager at (719) 447-1777, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The Board would like to fill the position as soon as possible and would like to have you submit a letter of interest and a resume for the Board to understand the applicants' qualifications and interests in the District as well as with your contact information. They will try to schedule an interview prior to the next Board meeting if there is enough interest and time.
Posted on January 21, 2020