Open House Learning
Saturday 25 February 2017
9 am to 5 pm
BackRoom Pizza 8020 Highway 24
This open house is being held so that the Cascade Metro District ratepayers can learn about the repairs and improvements proposed for our water distribution system.
Please stop in for a slice of pizza and a soft drink while you look at maps and find out what changes may affect you and your property:
- Service line (the line from the water main to your house) relocations
- Water mains relocation or sizing change (to provide fresher water and more consistent pressure)
- Fire hydrants (locations and available flow)
- Water storage tank reuse (non-potable firefighting)
- Redundant water supply (connection to supply line from Green Mountain Falls)
- Easements (new and wider to meet Colorado Springs utilities requirements)
Members of the Board of Directors and representatives of Schooler and Associates, Inc. (district managers), and GMS, Inc. (consulting engineers), will be present all day to answer questions about the repairs and improvements.
Regular meetings of the Board of Directors are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month
at 5:30 pm. Meetings are at the Cascade Fire Station, 8015 Severy Road, Cascade, CO
To report a water emergency call 719.447.4840