Carnegie Computer Corner Offers:
· Internet Access
· Microsoft Office
· Interactive and educational children’s games
· Great for research
· Available help from staff
· Laser printer
*Wireless Internet connection available*
New upgraded computers are now available !
Computer Use Rules:
* Visitors are welcome.
* You must sign in and out at the front desk.
* You must be 13 to use the Internet. Children under 8 years of age must be supervised by a parent/caregiver.
* The time limit is 45 minutes. If you need more time please ask a staff member for help.
* In order to save a document you must use a jump drive or Google account.
* No music, chat lines, chat rooms, instant messaging services, pornography, or downloading (Our computers do not have the proper software to handle this).
* Computers and Printers are shut down for maintenance 15 minutes before the library closes
* WIFI at the Carnegie Library Monte Vista Branch shuts down at 5:00 PM
Printer pages cost 10 cents per page for black and white and $1.00 for color pictures. Pay at the front desk. Please ask for assistance.
Copied pages are 10 cents per page for black and white and $1.00 for color text and pictures. Pay at the front desk. Please ask for assistance.
Faxes are $1.50 per page (received or sent). Pay at the front desk. Please ask for assistance.
|“Life is like a library owned by an author. In it are a few books which he wrote himself, but most of them were written for him.”-Harry Emerson Forsdick|
|“No place affords a more striking conviction of the vanity of human hopes than a public library.”-Dr. Samuel Johnson|
“Knowing I lov’d my books, he furnish’d me, from mine own library with volumes that I prize above my dukedom.”
-Shakespeare The Tempest