Technical assistance and training
Professional Development Training Resources (developed in partnership with the University of Colorado)
- Partner Trainings Catalog.
- Training topic span many aspects of CPED organization work including: barrier reduction, budgeting and management, clinical care, collaborations, communications, CQI, cultural competency, evidence-based interventions, motivational interviewing, outreach, patient navigation, program planning and evaluation, sustainability, team-based care, and workforce development.
- Leading and Administering a Patient Navigation Program (Patient Navigator Supervisor Online Course).
- This is a self-paced course that provides a basic understanding of the patient navigator (PN) intervention model and provides strategies for an effective patient navigator/health navigator program. Perfect for those new to the role or who want a refresher.
- Visit Introduction to Patient Navigation Supervisor Course to watch the webinar. Learn more about this new online course offered by the Patient Navigator Training Collaborative, just for patient navigator supervisors and managers.
- Certificate of Completion offered for your time!
- Click here for the direct link to the course:
- 1) Click "Take this Course".
- 2) Complete registration process.
- 3) You're in.
- Questions or technical issues? Email Erin Martinez.
- The Why and the Who Clinic Community Partnerships.
- The purpose of this webinar is to identify the value of partnering beyond the health clinic. Partnerships are a necessary aspect of achieving program sustainability.
- Click here to register and watch the video.
- Those who registered for the original webinar can access the recording on the training page.
- Partnerships: A Toolkit for Building and Sustaining Collaborations.
- This compilation of resources was designed for Colorado’s Cancer Prevention and Early Detection organizations, based on their interest in exploring how partnerships can support sustainability, and the reduction of barriers to screening and treatment.
- Click here to register and access the toolkit.
- CCSP Partnership Meeting 2019 meeting slides.
CCSP and Partners Meeting 2019
- This meeting was hosted by the Colorado Cancer Screening Program in collaboration with the Cancer Prevention and Early Detection/Women's Wellness Connection programs and the Colorado Cancer Coalition.
- Meeting resources and slides can be accessed here.
Fiscal Year 2021 Contracting Documents
- Strategy start-up activities to be completed by organizations adding additional strategies.
Targeted Community Outreach. Clinic Quality Improvement. Health Navigation and Clinical Services.
Slides and recordings of webinars giving a basic overview of each strategy
Quarterly CPED Calls
The Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Program hosts optional calls to provide programmatic training and share and discuss important information about the program. All calls are recorded and posted below. Access the calendar for additional details and call-in information.
Email email@example.com with questions.