TCO data collection and reporting
TCO Direct Assistance Worksheet
Organizations may use this worksheet to:
- Assess barriers and need for direct assistance.
- Gather data needed for TCO data collection and evaluation.
The worksheet is optional but contains the elements that must be reported in the TCO Data Entry Portal.
This form may be used for clients that will obtain a screening service at a clinic other than the organization’s clinic in order to obtain screening outcome data from the other clinic.
- Login to the Colorado Health Informatics Data System (HIDS) to access the TCO Dashboard.
- This is an interactive, secure data summary that uses client-level data reported through the TCO Data Portal and eCaST (for screening status), if available. The TCO Dashboard also provides status updates on each organization’s contract deliverables reported through semi-annual progress reports and provides contact information. Access is granted after being awarded funding to participate in TCO.
- TCO Dashboard How-To Guide.
- This document provides information on how to access the TCO Dashboard and use all its features to better understand your organization's data.
- TCO Dashboard Demonstration.